Skip to content

v0.9.5 release planning #1681

Closed
Closed

Description

@kandersolar

Keeping to the quarterly release schedule means releasing 0.9.5 sometime in mid March. I arbitrarily suggest March 15 for the target release date.

Looking through the v0.9.5 milestone, these PRs seem like they are close to being ready to merge and are thus candidates for inclusion:

Kicking down the road:

@pvlib/pvlib-core please review any PRs that interest you. I volunteer to solicit reviewers for PRs that don't attract attention on their own over the next couple weeks.

Activity

  1. added this to the 0.9.5 milestone on Mar 2, 2023
  2. cwhanse commented on Mar 2, 2023

    @cwhanse
    Member

    I will submit to close #1586

  3. adriesse commented on Mar 2, 2023

    @adriesse
    Member

    Based on the latest comments, I would not wait for #1658.

  4. kandersolar commented on Mar 16, 2023

    @kandersolar
    MemberAuthor

    Assuming nobody objects, I'll plan to merge #1183 and #1682 tomorrow (March 17) and proceed with making the release. The other PRs in the list above are not ready yet, I think.

  5. cwhanse commented on Mar 16, 2023

    @cwhanse
    Member

    I'm working on #1666 but computing the known solution for the test case is tedious. I wouldn't wait.

  6. adriesse commented on Mar 16, 2023

    @adriesse
    Member

    I'd like to have #1695 included, it there are no objections.

  7. mikofski commented on Mar 16, 2023

    @mikofski
    Member

    If we wait on #1666, then I'd like to push another release as soon as possible after this one. A hot fix.

  8. mikofski commented on Mar 16, 2023

    @mikofski
    Member

    Assuming nobody objects, I'll plan to merge #1183 tomorrow (March 17) ...

    @kanderso-nrel oops sorry, I merged it already 🤷

  9. wholmgren commented on Mar 17, 2023

    @wholmgren
    Member

    What about #1687 in 0.9.5? It's currently marked for 0.10, but @mikofski and the contributor are resolving merge conflicts in 0.9.5, so there's some misaligned expectations. I am -1 on 0.9.5 given the lack of consensus on if it's a good idea and, from a quick look, a need to improve consistency with pvlib style (variable names, positional vs keyword args).

  10. cwhanse commented on Mar 17, 2023

    @cwhanse
    Member

    I marked #1687 for v0.10 because the comments indicate a lack of consensus.

  11. mikofski commented on Mar 17, 2023

    @mikofski
    Member

    I agree, let's push #1687 to v0.10. I'll communicate with contributor

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment

Metadata

Metadata

Assignees

No one assigned

    Labels

    Type

    No type

    Projects

    No projects

      Milestone

      Relationships

      None yet

      Development

      No branches or pull requests

      Issue actions